BENVENUTO!

DCS-NEWS DCS: UH-1H Huey

Pensate se poi i modder iniziano ad aggiungere modelli 3d di cose che possono essere trasportate... es una Vuacca... una Viper RT....un reperto archeologico ecc... la fantasia non avrebbe limiti anche nell'editare una missione e nel cucirci sopra una storia che ti fa' entrare nella parte!

"Il vaso andava portato in salvo."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ehm,,, Gaana siccome io ho provato il sacco... ti posso dire che quello non trasporta proprio niente è solo un' animazione del modello 3D :censored:

MI dispiace deludervi :(

Ecco le ultime dichiarazioni di EvilBivol sul forum ED...

We are still working. Unfortunately I have no official updates to bring about the release at this time.

In the meantime, I hope everyone here is enjoying the holidays and wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

In sostanza, contrariamente a quanto era stato annunciato... Non vedremo nemmeno l'Huey prima della fine di quest'anno... Ormai, a dirla tutta, era ovvio... Comunque dal comunicato si evince chiaramente che i problemi da risolvere sono ancora tanti... Tant'è che, per loro stessa ammissione, non sono in grado di rilasciare una dichiarazaione ufficiale circa lo stato di avanzamento dei lavori... Secondo me stanno sbattendo le corna contro DCS e le sue rogne...

Secondo me finchè la ED non sistema la base, non vedremo moduli aggiuntivi.

Sapendo che le terze parti stanno lavorando senza una SDK....non credo che vedremo altro per il 2013...Se non delle magnifiche MOD...

Preparate i soldi ragazzi! Forse con l'uscita della Patch 1.2.3 verrà rilasciato anche questo modulo!!!

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1679975&postcount=135

Smentita sullo Huey...

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1680130&postcount=375

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Già mi vedo mentre urlo al mio mitragliere "All'attacco! Spara c@@o! Spara!"

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/series/huey/

DCS: UH-1H Huey

DUXFORD, UK, ..., 2012 – The Fighter Collection and Belsimtech now offer “DCS: UH-1H Huey” as a digital download pre-purchase for $49.99. Pre-purchase also provides access to pre-release Beta versions of the title.

huey-1_preview.jpg
huey-2_preview.jpg

Huey, the legendary Huey. Possibly the most well known and mass produced helicopter in the world since its maiden flight on October 20, 1956, with more than 16,000 airframes having been built. It is the iconic aircraft of the Vietnam War and of helicopter operations in general, both as a utility helicopter and a combat aircraft. Adapted for close air support missions before the AH-1 Cobra became available, the Huey has made use of the entire available arsenal, including machine guns, unguided rockets, automatic grenade launchers, and even guided anti-tank missiles. Deeply loved and respected by its crews, it has been faithfully reproduced in DCS with the help of experts and enthusiasts based in Indianapolis, USA.

huey-3_preview.jpg
huey-4_preview.jpg

DCS: UH-1H Huey features highly detailed and dynamic flight and systems modeling, allowing the player an opportunity to truly learn how to fly and operate the helicopter in addition to taking part in a variety of immersive combat missions. Testing by real pilots has shown that learning to fly the DCS UH-1H actually decreases the time required to master hover control in real lightweight helicopters, like the Mi-2 and MD-500! At the same time, care was taken to provide a fun and enjoyable playing experience for those who are more interested in generally immersive gameplay and less so in fully in-depth modeling. The helicopter can be flown as either a lightly armed combat transport or a close air support platform armed with steerable gatling machine guns and unguided rockets.

huey-5_preview.jpg
huey-6_preview.jpg

A comprehensive training course led by a real helicopter pilot takes you through the learning process of proper helicopter control and employment step by step using both interactive and demonstrative video lessons to help make the training process easy and fast.

A powerful yet easy-to-use mission editor allows you to create your own missions and campaigns. A one-click Mission Generator also allows you to instantly create battles as small or large as you wish.

Fly online with built-in server browser that supports up to 32 players in both head-to-head and cooperative gameplay. Fly online with other DCS aircraft like the Black Shark, P-51D huey and the A-10C Warthog.

Features of the DCS: UH-1H Huey:
•Highly detailed six-degrees-of-freedom cockpit. Interact with cockpit controls with your mouse.
•Performance dynamics that closely match (within a 2% margin of error) the flight envelope of the real aircraft, including special conditions like high altitude or hot and humid operations and include all of the dynamic effects appropriate to the UH-1H, such as: autorotation and landing with or without run-on, vortex ring state of the main and tail rotors, the subtle balance control unaided by a digital flight control system, rotor underspeed, mast bumping, etc.
•Detailed modeling of the aircraft’s mechanical systems, avionics, damage and failure effects.
•Accurately reproduced sound environment of the Huey, including dynamic rotor audio, engine, weapons, mechanical systems, and damage and collisions.
•Ability to fly the helicopter and fire weapons from either the right or left pilot positions.
•Ability to employ the Hydra 70 unguided rockets and steerable M-134 gatling machine guns.
•Ability to fire the M-60D machine guns from the door gunners’ positions.

huey-7_preview.jpg
huey-8_preview.jpg

With DCS Huey, you are offered an opportunity to really feel what it’s like to fly and fight in this legendary helicopter. We hope you enjoy it!

50 doppi dollaroni in beta... Ci rinuncio!
A meno che non fanno un modulo only-gunner a prezzo scontato...in tal caso ho il posto da mitragliere sull'eli di Pelmo! PELMO ASPETTAMI!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ti aspetto solo ad un patto. Quando ti dico mieti tutto! Intendo che tu sdrai tutto quello che vedi, persone, erba, cespugli, alberi, insetti di tutti i generi.. insomma tutto ciò che possiede vita! Fuoco fino a quando i proiettili si sciolgono ancora nelle canne rotanti surriscaldate! Sangue! Voglio sangue!

Osserva dal minuto 2.25 :evil:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPr9g3EVz-o

Tristezza... Ed ecco signori che assistiamo all'aumento del costo dei moduli DCS... Da qui in poi credo che si salirá...

Una 3P che chiede più della casa ufficiale. Io l'avrei anche preso, sempre ammesso che esca presto, ma per 50$ possono tenerselo.

Eh infatti vedrai che la ED fará il tuo stesso ragionamento e cosí tutti i moduli futuri costeranno di piú....

[quote="Karma" post=7158]Eh infatti vedrai che la ED fará il tuo stesso ragionamento e cosí tutti i moduli futuri costeranno di piú....[/quote]

Si è vero infatti anche FC3 costerà 49.99 una volta uscito dalla beta...

Indietro
Alto Basso