BENVENUTO!

UBOAT

Se cerco bene, in qualche cassetto dovrei avere ancora 688 Attack Sub originale nella sua scatola. Quante ore passate a cercare soluzioni di tiro!! [:panach11]

E me lo sentivo che te, Joshi, dovevi essere 'un bravo ragazzo'... molto in fondo  :D

Jackal out.

Molto ma molto in fondo  :D
Piuttosto, mi è venuta la fissa, domani parte una missione di ricognizione in veranda alla ricerca della scatola di 688i HK. Dovrebbe stare insieme a quella di Fast Attack, un altro titolo uscito prima di 688i, ma molto bello anche lui.

da quanto ho capito cmq il videogioco in questione si pone come una via di mezzo fra sh5 e un gestionale, sembra carino.

Per me anche se fanno dei richiami alle meccaniche di sh2 è già un progresso.

bisogna vedere in termini di mappa e/o campagna come è lo scenario, se è possibile fare pvp, cosa di cui dubito ecc.

@ Yoshi: fammi sapere com'è andata, m'è venuta una voglia...

@Drigo: sono d'accordo, e chissà che non vogliano farci una bella sopresa... stiamo a vedere, insomma.

Jackal out.

DCS è partito con gli aerei, poi i carri, tra poco le navi; arriveranno anche i sommergibili. Non vedo l'ora di montare un bel siluro sul mio A-10C  :D

Skycaptain ha scritto:
Tournament ha scritto:
Sembra molto interessante!  :)
Considerato lo stress alla quale venivano sottoposti gli uomini dentro quelle bare subacquee (vedere film U-Boot 96 del 1981, "Das Boot" in originale, prego), sembra più che interessante.

Il film da me citato, per chi fosse interessato, lo trasmettono questa sera alle 21:10 circa sul canale 24 del Digitale Terrestre (Rai Movie).

Grande! Grazie!

Inviato dal mio LG-H870 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi,

Your best bet, until we put together next update, may be to watch the changelogs for backer builds. We are transparent about the progress and add to them everything that passed quick internal testing and is functional. Next version will probably be out tomorrow:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/494840/discussions/1/3335371283882812266/

Save/load functionality is one of our main priorities at this time. We are also busy with other long term gameplay modules like ship upgrades and more mission content to give backers actual things to test during longer playthroughs. All of this is going be gradually added to the backer demo pretty soon.

I'm probably not the best person for estimates, because I lack the perspective and distance being involved in the development. Putting this aside, I'm pretty confident about going into Early Access during this quarter. We had a small epidemic in the team lately, but we are quickly catching up and everybody in the team is working full throttle. Our todo list becomes noticeably shorter each week.

Ecco un commento preso dalle discussioni Steam in merito alla closed beta (che precede l'EA di Steam):

There is no ‘career’ as such, there is no saving/loading games.

There is a tutrorial intro mission, which is quite good. Aside from this you have a sandbox game which has no career structure, just go out and hunt, there are some dynamic missions, but they are pretty basic and there’s no savegames.

There are not any map tools, the map is a work in progress.

The basics of having shipping, air patrols, and convoys is in the game and its fun and fairly realistic although this is always improving.

The hydrodynamic modelling of the boats has improved a lot over time and the devs have responded to all the feedback.

The crew management and sub systems management is a highlight of the game making it stand out from other subsims however in my opinion it still has a while to go in order to be more detailed and realistic. For example I would like to see it be more complex. But it is good right now, fun to play overall. Still a bit buggy.

The periscopes and manual targeting was only recently added, graphically and UI-wise it looks good but I haven’t used it much so can’t assess realism howver there is a general lack of integration between manual targeting and maps. I like to be able to plan put attacks on the attack map SH3 style, but that”s not viable yet with Uboat as it’s a 3D map external view, not a drawn map as such. I really miss the map gameplay of SH. This is probably my least favourite aspect, the map gameplay which doesn’t feel very accurate. It’s a bit too streamlined for my taste but the map is being worked on a lot, so still lots of things will change.

My favourite aspect is probably the sub & crew management which is good but I think there’s a lot of roo. to make it more varied, more complex and more realistic also.

The game is still very clunky and incomplete in many places, in it’s current state it is not ready for EA as the game structure (career, saving, loading) is not in the game. The game backers are playing is a demo version of the game, like an alpha.

I would expect the EA version to be like the early beta version of the final game.

I am waiting for career mode / loading / saving because then I can play patrols taking the needed time (hours) otherwise I don’t have enough time in the day.

Be sure to play lots in Early Access and offer all your feedback here on the forums, these devs are excellent at taking well-constructed feedback and making changes. When EA begins that is your chance to have your input and make the game better.

C'è ancora parecchio da fare...

Dear Players,

This day has finally come! We just received a green light to release our game at a concrete date.

UBOAT will be released at... 30th April 2019!

Roadmap

While we don't want to make too detailed plans ahead to stay flexible for implementing your feedback, there are some things that we can declare right now.

March : Officer promotion system will be added to the backer version.

3-10 April 2019 : NDA for backers will be lifted.

April : Manual hydrophone mode will be added to the backer version.

30 April 2019 : UBOAT enters Early Access.

Summer : Modding SDK.

Why not Q1

We still need to improve a few areas of the game. Our backer community gives us a stellar feedback and we don't feel confident enough to release the game until we implement the most important suggestions. We don't consider Early Access as a chance to publish a buggy game, but rather a solid foundation that we promise to develop further on the feedback we get.

We did our best to make it in the narrow window we had during March, but it's now clear that we won't make it with some matters like translations, that currently are the most obvious thing that needs some more time.

Now we have a solid date that's rooted very deep and is as sure as one can get.

Thank you for the attention and patience for all these years.

Yours,
Deep Water Studio

Fonte: https://steamcommunity.com/games/494840/announcements/detail/1817672263707889153

è uscito ieri hanno gia fatto 2 patch , grafica in mare aperto bellissima ho già fatto diverse ore e devo proprio dire che è uscito qualcosa di fantastico e siamo solo all'inizio in quanto il gioco è in fase di sviluppo  :eek:hyes:

6f4bef4a1329d767c79ab3b4c2ea039dfccbcb36.png

Indietro
Alto Basso